Sunscreen!

Michiyo-Fir

Can you guys tell me what your favorite sun screen is? I want something SPF 40 isn give or take since I'm going to be in 40 degree (105 F) weather for 5 weeks!

I've tried
Shiseido
La Roche-Posay

and some other ones I can't remember but I find them all too sticky! It's just nasty! I hate it.

Especially on my face it makes me itch and then I get pimples sometimes from scratching it and rubbing it.

Tell me your favorites! Is it oily? Is it sticky? Does it smell good?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've tried many. My parents pushed sunscreen since I was a kid so I feel your pain, especially on the face, many feel too thick!

This is the best (/lightest) face one I've found. It's called EltaMD
http://www.amazon.com/Eltamd-Clear-SPF-48-Gram-1-7/dp/B002MSN3QQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1364253867&sr=1-1&keywords=sunscreen+for+face

It's really light and soaks in VERY quickly. I've tried La Roche stuff and it was good but thicker than this (and you can still see/feel white film kind of) but this has been my favorite so far.
It is almost in..I wanna say foam form? Foamy lol so it's really light and whipped almost and soaks right in.

it's a bit pricey, one pump is good for my head/neck.. I use a cheaper alternative for my body sunblock.

It is made for people with acne/allergies.. so no smell. It's fragrance free. Not oily or sticky though :)

Michiyo-Fir

Thanks Fran! I JUST saw that one on amazon as you posted! It's in the top 100 amazon beauty products lol I think I'm going to try it.

Do yo use it on your arms and legs too or do you use something else?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thanks Fran! I JUST saw that one on amazon as you posted! It's in the top 100 amazon beauty products lol I think I'm going to try it.

Do yo use it on your arms and legs too or do you use something else?
I found the packaging too small to use on arms/legs. And since I don't really mind the sunscreeny feeling on body (since I put on lotion anyway lol) I just use neutrogena ultra sheer :) it works really well.

and the price is right! lol http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Ultra-Sheer-Twin-Ounce/dp/B004D2DR0Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1364254362&sr=8-2&keywords=sunscreen

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I love love love this:

It soaks in well and leaves no oily residue on your skin.

BostonBanker

I use the Neutrogena Ultimate Sport for my face, and their Fresh Cooling mist for my arms/neck/body. I am someone who used to NEVER wear sun block (I rarely burn, and took that to mean I was fine), and rarely wear lotion, and neither of those products bother me. The mist actually feels fantastic - I keep it in my cooler at agility trials and it feels wonderful going on!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup for my face... both have SPF in them. It always does the job even if I'm outside all day long.

For my body I use a spray sport sunscreen, just about any brand I grab... I used Target brand last year, I've done Coppertone as well. Usually as high SPF as I can find.

Members online

No members online now.