Essiacs Tea?

bigben2057

My dog is dying of thyroid cancer that the vet cant do anything for. Anyone have any experiences with the essiacs tea? I really have nothing to lose so im probably going to try it so any experiences?

I have used it successfully on tumors in my dogs and when my dad had a cancer lesion in his upper palate and I made him drink the stuff it was less than half the size when he went in for surgery.

The ex-SO didn't give it to Shiva properly (not regularly at all) and even though it didn't save her, it kept her pain free until she passed peacefully in her sleep.

The woman who runs Hopeful Hooves Rescue also told me about this. She says she has had 100% success with it.

Absolutely. You need to get a natural plant call Blood Root. It is available in died form. Use about a table spoon of it twice daily in American cheese slices rolled up in a ball. It will out the cancer in about 6-8 weeks. The tumor will not disappear, but it will become harmless. I have used this many times myself and it always works. If the cancer has become systemic, repeat for another 6-8 weeks. It has always worked with dogs and horses for me. I have two horses I have used it on in the last year and it worked perfectly. Vet had pronounced both terminal. Both are doing well. Dosage is trial and error, don't over do it because it is strong stuff. Only use the natural form of it. I get it from reservation friends as I am Cherokee and have access to it. The root is dark brown and peach colored inside. It looks like hard little twigs in natural form. For skin cancer it can be ground up, mixed with a water soluble gel like KY lubricant and applied topically 2-3 times weekly and it will also work. Be careful as it is strong stuff!
If it were me, I'd hit it with both.

Members online

No members online now.