Chocolate

joycemw

Chocolate, my niece's beautiful dog, had to be put sleep a few weeks ago. He was such a sweet baby. He weighed around 35 lbs. and everyday when she came home from work, he would crawl up in her lap, liked he weighed 5 lbs.. I would go over to see her and he would crawl up in my lap and want you to love on him,so sweet. Chocolate was 13, his two brothers are still with us. All the same age, I have Midnight, and my niece that lost Chocolate has the other brother,His name is Peanut Butter. My Midnight is so much like Chocolate, that every time I look at him, I cry, I know my Midnight is 13 and his years are numbered also.. But as of now he is still going strong.=, And so is Peanut Butter... They got their names, because one looked like chocolate, and the other one was the color of peanut butter.

Aw Chocolate sounds like he was a sweet boy. I'm sure you all miss him a lot.

Your dogs names make me hungry though. I want a Midnight Snickers (the dark choc. ones) with a side of peanut butter and extra chocolate.......

But I am on a diet right now.

Anyhoo... Welcome to Chaz.

bubbatd

I'm sorry that your first post is such a sad one for you . We welcome you and Chocolate's siblings . RIP dear one .

Barb04

Super Moderator
May Chocolate be in peace now with all of our loved ones. I'm so sorry.

Members online