An odd change in behavior

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
We'll have had Ruby for a year next month, and she's always been a lay on the floor dog that wants petted occasionally. She loves to growl/bark/woo at us for attention, then runs when we look :) She NEVER gets on the furniture and has NEVER been what I would call a cuddly dog. Allie and Noodle are the cuddly, I-must-lay-on-you-or-near-you-at-all-times dogs.

My husband and I have both noticed that in the last three days, Ruby has been more relaxed and more social. She has been getting on the couch with us (and Noodle and Allie) and napping, grooming the other dogs, and giving us the "sad face" that Noodle and Allie have perfected as a clue for us that they want attention. It's been.....weird. She's always been an independent dog, so we are confused to say the least. Delighted, but confused :)

The only things that have differed from her normal routine in the last three days: 1) Winter has officially arrived, our first snow was yesterday, she LIVES for the snow and 2) We switched foods from Diamond to EVO.

She has never really had consistently solid poo from any food we've tried on her until Thursday, when I switched her to EVO. Maybe her stomach feels so much better that it's improved her mood?

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Ruby is "spaded" so she can never be "bread." :D

I got some confirmation from my Sibe forum that yes, it's most likely the weather :) Apparently all of their dogs have gotten "energized" as well, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.