May 4th Chicago Meetup

Zoom

Twin 2.0
May is out for me, but I'm planning a road trip from Denver to Chicago for either July or August and I'll have the dogs with me! So...maybe maybe?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm still in!! Ashley, I will respond to your FB message today, I promise. Right now dogs are demanding walks though! lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If you need a layover spot, we have an air mattress :)
Aren't you in MN still? So far the route we're planning to go out is Denver to KC to STL to Chicago. Might be doing a straight shot back on 80 depending on time.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well I might be coming through Chicago on the 5th or 6th...but not the 4th. Sorry :(

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Yay!! I work till five on the 6th so I'm hoping for the 5th.
Sent ya a PM. It's all up in the air at this point so who knows. And I almost certainly won't have any dogs with me. But if it works out I'd welcome the chance to hang out with the Spotty Dogs again. And their owner of course.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
This Saturday!!!

Ladies, what time should we meet up?! And where??

I'm excited for my "mini vacation"!
Well I have about an 8 hour drive to get there, so there's that. LOL So the earliest I can be there is probably about noon if I leave at like 4am. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Well I would be doing it anyway, I'm just happy that I get to have fun and meet up with you guys to break up the 20 hour drive to PA!

DJEtzel

Uhm, so I just saw this.

I wish I had the gas money to drive to Chicago... I have an event tomorrow until like two, but I am free after that. :(

I know k9krazee is going to be around here, but not sure what time she's leaving for chicago or what time you guys are planning on meeting? Is everyone staying overnight in Chicago or...? I want to make it work! :mad:

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Not going to make it this time :(

We really should put together a bigger get-together in the Chicago area at some point though!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I seriously don't know how I didn't look through this thread before. Unfortunately, I already had some places I had to be yesterday, but still!

Lauren, when will you be passing through/coming back from PA, maybe we could meet then?!

Members online