This is what I ate today...

Locke

Banana for breakfast
No lunch
A giant taco for dinner with ground beef, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and a tablespoon of sour cream
Snacking on some cheddar popcorn now.

Equinox

I want to reach in and steal your noms Equinox!!!

I guess I could make my own, lol I do have everything there... but where's the fun in that!?
They were so good! I sprinkled some garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne pepper sauce.

I HATE cooking, too, and absolutely cannot do it. My mother and sister are both exception cooks and love the process, but I hate, hate, hate it. Since starting the new diet though, I've been forcing myself to cook. I just grab a bunch of veggies to chop up in my room while watching TV :D

My snack today. I'm still a peanut butter addict, and while my cravings for sweets have taken a HUGE plummet, I still like a little dessert-y treat once in a while. Made some peanut butter "fudge" - natural peanut butter, unsalted butter, and vegan cream cheese.

Five little pieces - 68 calories, 1 g of carb, 7 g of fat, and 1 g of protein.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
What I eat when I'm visiting home:

Pancakes, waffles, eggs or french toast for breakfast
No lunch
A nice light dinner, tonight we had turkey chili on chicken tomales tomorrow we are having baked tilapia

What we eat when I am at work (no stove or oven there in the small apartment so we mostly go out to eat ... Whatever for lunch & dinner):

Breakfast: Greek yogurt & a Special K protien shake
Lunch & dinner wherever we go out.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Rice Chex. I'm sick and it's about all I can stomach. Tried some nuts and my stomach wasn't impressed. Tried some chicken, broccoli, and carrots again and I made it stay down simply because I needed something more substantial than cereal. I never eat cereal, so Chex certainly isn't my first choice.

Saeleofu

Lunch was an orange, a banana, 3 stalks of celery, and a can of tuna mixed with an avocado and a spoon of hummus (YUM!). Higher on the carbs than I'd like, but I was craving produce something awful (I think I'm getting sick :/). It was quite tasty.

Dinner was taco soup.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
They were so good! I sprinkled some garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne pepper sauce.

I HATE cooking, too, and absolutely cannot do it. My mother and sister are both exception cooks and love the process, but I hate, hate, hate it. Since starting the new diet though, I've been forcing myself to cook. I just grab a bunch of veggies to chop up in my room while watching TV :D

My snack today. I'm still a peanut butter addict, and while my cravings for sweets have taken a HUGE plummet, I still like a little dessert-y treat once in a while. Made some peanut butter "fudge" - natural peanut butter, unsalted butter, and vegan cream cheese.

Five little pieces - 68 calories, 1 g of carb, 7 g of fat, and 1 g of protein.

I am also in the "cannot cook" group unless it can be made in the oven I don't like doing it. It's not like I can't ... I just hate to :/.

Not a sob story, but when I was younger & single I Didnt know how to cook AT ALL & couldn't risk ruining food & wasting money ... So I mostly ate microwave dinners, that valveeta Mac & cheese & those boxes of ramen noodles :/

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Breakfast was once again two eggs, 1 oz pepper jack, four pieces of bacon.
Lunch one medium granny smith apple, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 oz colby jack cheese, handful of almonds.
Dinner is four chicken tenderloins, a small can of pineapple tidbits (in only pineapple juice - miracle to find this sort of thing, everybody wants to add HFCS!) and garlic, onion powder, chili powder, and a few shakes of chipotle powder.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Cheese ... I can't eat a lot of cheese or I get constipated, which sucks because I love to eat cheese, peanut butter affects me the same way :( which is a shame because I love that too ... SIGH.

milos_mommy

Beanie, don't you feel like such a champ when you find canned/packaged fruit in fruit juice?!? I just got pears and peaches with no sugar added and I'm happy as a clam.

Breakfast - 1 eggo waffle with peanut butter, half grapefruit
Lunch - bowl of raisin bran
dinner - steak and cheese quesadilla

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ok dinner was a yummy salad.

romaine lettuce
tomatoes
chicken
shrimp
little oil and vinegar since I can't do a dry salad

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Well my fitness class tonIght was great. I feel accomplished lol. I am still amazed by my inability to sweat outside of humidity.

The half peanut butter sandwich was the last thing I had before class.

We did a 45 minute video tonight at fitness group.

Tonight, I had some sunflower seeds and a serving of pretzels with mustard.

Equinox

My dinner:

Egg inside an avocado, with some paprika and pepper, baked for about 20 minutes. I opted not to put cheese on top because I was getting close to my calorie limit for the day, but dumped some cayenne pepper sauce on and it was amazing! I'm allergic to avocados, but it seems like I'm fine eating them cooked!

Both half shells - 315 calories, 3 g of net carbs, 28 g of fat, and 10 g of protein.

Members online

No members online now.