This one had to have a thread all it's own

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am going to do a BIG trip report with tons of pictures (so be prepared LOL) but this video needed a thread all it's own

Our last day we went to Magic Kingdom and we happened upon a couple characters we had been trying to find for some time.....

The wicked stepmother and ugly stepsisters from Cinderella. I have heard a lot of good things about their meet and greet and they did NOT disappoint. Even the stepmother cracked her frosty exterior for this meeting lol

Seriously, HILARIOUS. Hannah has now decided she doesn't want to be Cinderella at Disney World when she grows up... she wants to be one of the ugly stepsisters. They are FUN LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpOnZSAyaU

(sorry I don't know how to embed)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Oh god! She is so cute and how funny lol I love that the people put so much effort into their characters
lol and what a great dance move!!

One of my friends may or may not be Alice (they aren't allowed to discuss their character lol) and she has so much fun and it's so great that disney puts so much emphasis on making every kids feel special

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh god! She is so cute and how funny lol I love that the people put so much effort into their characters
lol and what a great dance move!!

One of my friends may or may not be Alice (they aren't allowed to discuss their character lol) and she has so much fun and it's so great that disney puts so much emphasis on making every kids feel special
TOTALLY!!!! THIS is why Disney is so AMAZING. This was not even close to the only amazing interaction we had during this trip. I have SO much to write about hahaha. So many special moments that were just so far above and beyond what you would ever experience anywhere else.

Hmmm we may or may not have met your friend who isn't Alice LOL. We met Alice twice at two different parks hahaha.

That's the difference for me... their cast members are so passionate about what they do and they go so far above and beyond to make it truly magical for everyone.

Our waitress at our solo dinner last night used to work at Chilis... what a waste of talent LOL. She belongs at Disney (where she is now lol). She is just passionate about it and she really made our dinner extra special (and she may or may not have brought us free champagne and strawberries lol).

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
That is too adorable! I loved you guys laughing in the background too, lol
LOL yeah we laughed for hours about that... we still are LOL. Random people were recording it and a crowd gathered to watch haha. The stepsisters were a riot. I was so bummed we weren't able to stay for the 3 o clock parade to see them.

So cool. My kids would never dare doing that. Hannah's so cute!
Thanks :) She's an outgoing little thing. she gets that from me haha. I dance badly in public way more than I should :rofl1:

When she first learned that move (and she does call them her moves lol) she was doing it for anyone who was willing to watch even right in the middle of the grocery store LOL.

Members online

No members online now.