The Accomplishment Thread

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Legs shaved, salad dressing made, laundry started, swept. Might clean the bathrooms if I'm feeling adventurous...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Made it to work on time, took it upon myself to lead the morning sales meeting since our manager was MIA and...that's about it. I'm being as absolutely unproductive as I can be, at least where work is concerned. I sold a car yesterday and I'm here 12 hours today. I've got some spare time.

However, I think I found my new violin, so accomplishment in a different area? :rofl1:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I didn't punch one of Josh's friends in the face for getting a BYB ACD mix that's "going to be his buddy and going to go to the rodeos!"

sometimes i really hate being more than the average, dumb dog owner.

ACooper

Agreed.....and that's why there's so much truth in "ignorance is bliss" Not so much bliss for those around you though, LOL

And as for accomplishments today.........fed the dog, put out some sun tea, and now sitting on my behind where I might just spend the whole dang morning, so there!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Cleaned all the lenses today, so pretty and dust-free. During which, Wesley inexplicably flew up like a shark & grabbed the brush off the table and ran away with it...clearly knowing that I was bumming about lack of puppy, and reverting back to his childhood for me.

DJEtzel

I didn't punch one of Josh's friends in the face for getting a BYB ACD mix that's "going to be his buddy and going to go to the rodeos!"

:O

Nooooooooooo. You are going to end up the girl who has all of the friends with messed up byb dogs! ;)

I made it through 10 hours of work without slamming someone. That's a new one for me! I even took care of stuff! :p

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I made it out of bed...and to work if that counts :D

Wrapping up my work stuff pretty well though!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We just cleaned the snot out of this house. My inlaws are coming for a visit and I've been sick with a sinus infection all week that took me completely out so the house looked like a tornado went through (it kinda did... it's name is Hannah lol).

So today we cleaned the house top to bottom... or well hubby cleaned from the bottom up and I started at the top and we met in the middle LOL. I'm talking EVERYTHING. Even steam cleaned the carpets and gave the dogs a bath. Two garbage bags full of accumulated junk. CLEANED!!!!!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I AM LIKE SUPER WOMAN.

I was the only tech at work, it was 10 til close, and I had an ill appointment, a surgery dismissal, and a walk-in critical emergency all at the same time.

AND I WAS AWESOME. :red_bandana:

I wrote my thesis proposal, went for a run, hit the heavy bag for an hour, trained the bird, ANDDDDD

...then had a chocolate milkshake :p Still counts as good!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Is it sad when you feel accomplished for paying all of your bills? :rofl1:

That's pretty much my only accomplishment today.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I survived 6.5 hours work today.... basically by myself (and it was CRAZY.) and without being able to leave the office for lunch. Which is another accomplishment, I survived not eating anything today until like 3:30.

I took a shower AND shaved my legs (which is big for me:rofl1::rofl1:)

That's about all I accomplished today:eek:

(eta: I also managed to procrastinate on all my homework. Woohoo!)

Members online

No members online now.