Hello from all of us!

srghc8

Hello, was browsing a few pet forums and found this one and stopped looking any further. I am currently in the midwest. I have 2 dogs:
Greta - German Wirehaired Pointer dob 06/17/2008

The car ride home on the first day I got her:

Approximately 6 months:

My favorite pic of her:

Greta before grooming:

And after grooming:

I also have recently acquired a Cane Corso/Greta Dane mix dob 11/05/2012 named Rugaru

Rugaru:

And then I rescued and often watch my mother's dog, Odin, a mastiff/Great Dane mix. He's now approximately 2 years old.

Odin

He's shy:

Welcome to the forum!!

Greta is SO cute, the fuzz! That first picture of her on the way home is just way to adorable, head in your hand. Meant to be.

And Rugaru is seriously the definition of handsome, he looks like he has quite a presence.

Looking forward to more pictures and getting to know you!

srghc8

Greta and I were meant to be. She bonded to me instantly and I would never get rid of her. With Rugaru, I actually just got him a week ago, and he's a good boy. Needs some work, but he's already stolen my heart and he now has a forever home too.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz! What a nice family you have. Rugaru is going to be a big boy!

Hello,

I've only just joined this forum too and it certainly is a great place. Welcome to the forum and I just wanted to thank you for the splendid set of pictures of your magnificent dogs. Rugaru looks like one big dog!

I thoroughly enjoyed looking through them, many thanks.

srghc8

Thank you everyone. I couldn't imagine my life without dogs. Rugaru is going to be huge. He's 6 months, 85 lbs, and stands 27 inches or so. Him and Greta are approximately the same size... Greta needs to lose some weight!

Members online

No members online now.