any one know

i finally tought the puppy to go outside when nature calls

ive seen those nce doggy doors where the collar opens em automatically but they want 150.00 and up

my dog is a cavalier king charles so i only need a small or med door anyone know what make or place has em cheapest

Barb04

Super Moderator
I've heard about squirrels and other animals using the dog besides the dog; this is one reason I would never put one in. Something to think about.

fennash

Border Collie Lover
Haven't had a doggy door, so I don't know anout the problems but you could try Ebay, they seem to have a lot of that sort of stuff on there and the prices seem quite cheap.
Lynn

scob89

DILLIGAF?
If you do get one i would suggest getting one that comes with a water proof collar. the one where the collar opens the lock on the door seen to be the best and on some of the you can choose from three options for the door.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My friend Kelly has one. It is in the basement entrance..kinda nice cause all that wet and mud is long gone before they come upstairs. She has two coon hounds, a sharpeii/lab mix and a jack russel terrier. That would be alot of door opening otherwise. Vic and Mary use it too when we visit.

candy722

I want a doggy door too but don't know where to put it. I guess sometimes I don't catch Toki's language to take him out. I have wee wee pads in the house for emergency but since he goes out all the time he sometimes forget that there wee wee pads. hehe

Members online

No members online now.