Our Border Collies

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
See... this is why I got BCs... cause otherwise I'm prone to sitting on my butt but my boys get me up and OUT and active. ;)
Lol, that's the main reason I want one. I got Summer and boy does she keep me up and going and on track weight wise. It's much easier when you know you have to do it for your dog, lol!

SharkBait

Bear looks class! And Skye is so gorgeous too! Infact, you got a pretty good looking bunch there!
Aww your dogs doing the good citizen award scheme too?
My lil dog Matisse is working towards his silver at the moment, he got his bronze when he was 10 months old, it's quite good fun isn't it?

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
Lol, that's the main reason I want one. I got Summer and boy does she keep me up and going and on track weight wise. It's much easier when you know you have to do it for your dog, lol!
Why yes, yes it is. On top of that, if I DON'T do what I need to do with them then I have two hyper nutso crazy psycho dogs ransacking my house and making me crazy so... I end up caving... OK OK I'LL TAKE YOU FOR A WALK! :rolleyes:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Why yes, yes it is. On top of that, if I DON'T do what I need to do with them then I have two hyper nutso crazy psycho dogs ransacking my house and making me crazy so... I end up caving... OK OK I'LL TAKE YOU FOR A WALK! :rolleyes:
I know that feeling and I only have ONE border collie, lol

I really love the blue and whites... I've always wanted a blue and white border collie, well it's a toss up between that or a red and white one...

Members online

No members online now.