My prayers have been answered!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!

I saw this at Petco and I LMAO'ed.... Then I cried, a little.

Dog Whisperer fortified water: absolutely necessary for a calm/submissive pooch. :p

A

Angel Chicken

:rofl1:

First food, now this? :rofl1:

I say some "dog enriched water" at Wally World the other day... this is a news flash for me, since when do dogs need enriched water?

Dog Whisperer Water... buhahahaha.

BostonBanker

My dog drinks water enriched by the pond at the barn. Do you think that is enriched enough?

Oh, my. If I didn't refuse to spend money on anything that man endorses, I would definitely go buy a few bottles as joke gifts.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
LMAO! I've seen that there as well. :rofl1:

A coworker of mine has fallen for all of the Cesar products. She was telling another coworker about how she has purchased the harness and some other stuff.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
*shrugs*

if I was interested in an organic food I might think about it. It's not like the food is crap - and America is all about marketing. If I were famous I'd put my face on everything I thought would sell and a few other things besides. :D

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
lol... crazy..

although I do have to admit... for an older man... cesar is EFFIN HOT! lol

if I was interested in an organic food I might think about it.
I wouldn't .... specifically to not put $$$ into that man's pocket. Didn't check the ingredients so it may well be a fine food .... but there are plenty of excellent foods to buy without contributing to someone who's training techniques are questionable at best.
I just like the idea of "voting with dollars" ... and do so frequently. :)

although I do have to admit... for an older man... cesar is EFFIN HOT! lol
Gack!!

Have heard that assessment from a few other women and I just don't get it at all. Suppose tastes differ ... but give me a tall, very dark and handsome dude any day!! (Like my own guy ... now he's totally smokin' ;) )

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
LMAO! :rofl1:

Those products and descriptions couldn't get any more cheesebally if he was selling cheeseballs.

I wouldn't .... specifically to not put $$$ into that man's pocket. Didn't check the ingredients so it may well be a fine food .... but there are plenty of excellent foods to buy without contributing to someone who's training techniques are questionable at best.
I just like the idea of "voting with dollars" ... and do so frequently.

Gack!!

Have heard that assessment from a few other women and I just don't get it at all. Suppose tastes differ ... but give me a tall, very dark and handsome dude any day!! (Like my own guy ... now he's totally smokin' )
Not to mention... it's the same price as Evo, and other WAY better/legitimate organic foods. It has too much grain for my taste, I mean, for almost $3 per lb it shouldn't be that grain-packed. Oats, Barley, AND Brown Rice are in the top ingredients, so it's pretty safe to say that it's more grain than it is meat. I won't even get into the fact that Cesar pushed Iams like no other on his show for years, but suddenly "organic" food matters to him? Uh, no. Money matters. I don't feel comfortable supporting any company/spokesperson who is blatantly in business for money alone, irregardless of morals or passion.

But, come onnn, how could you resist the smexyness?

He may be little, but he's got a big stick. ;)

BostonBanker

He may be little, but he's got a big stick.
Think he's trying to compensate?;)

I have never understood the attractiveness thing. I know some seriously hot, seriously older men (like, apparently in their 60's, which I wouldn't have guessed), but that little guy doesn't do it for me. He looks an awful lot like a cartoon character.

BostonBanker

Cesar's Tip: Working for food and water is a great challenge for your dog.
I found that little tidbit when I was looking on the Petco page. That's right everyone, no water for your dog until it submits to you!

Maybe it's too many years of working with horses, who can have serious complications come up very fast if their water is restricted, but water is a freebie, available as often as possible in my book.

Although, I guess if I were paying $2.50 for every bottle of water my dog drank, I would expect her to work for it;).

^ that is problably like the sauce that the ribs at Applebee's have, some days ago we went to eat there and my bro ordered ribs they had a lot of BBQ sauce.
My bro gave me one and when I ate it the sause was so strong I felt submissive at it, it showed me it was the "alfa" for like 3 days :lol-sign: just too strong for my stomash :rofl1: hahahahaha

noludoru

Bored Now.
I found that little tidbit when I was looking on the Petco page. That's right everyone, no water for your dog until it submits to you!

Maybe it's too many years of working with horses, who can have serious complications come up very fast if their water is restricted, but water is a freebie, available as often as possible in my book.

Although, I guess if I were paying $2.50 for every bottle of water my dog drank, I would expect her to work for it;).
:yikes: Yeah, the dog gets no water unless he's submissive. RIGHT. Sometimes when I fill his water bowl I ask him to sit for it so he doesn't leap all over it the second I put it down... but actually making Middie work for water? WTF? The guy is nuts.

And I saw the water a while ago.. yikes. People will buy it, though.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Oh lord...

I say some "dog enriched water" at Wally World the other day... this is a news flash for me, since when do dogs need enriched water?
Ever since they found out that people 'need' (AKA will pay for) enriched water.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Think he's trying to compensate?;)
Pfftt. Of course not! All pack leaders are naturally well endowed, duhhh. :p

Ever since they found out that people 'need' (AKA will pay for) enriched water.
OMFG! I have been drinking regular old water all this time!!!! D: I'm probably dying inside as we speak.

Members online

No members online now.