Where's the Walking Dead thread?

I'm a big fan of the show. I still want to know where Carol is. I just knew Daryl would be more upset than he was when Rick told him what happened. I was a little surprised.

I don't want to wait until February!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah I tried to find it after Sunday but I couldn't lol. I actually thought Daryl would be made about what Rick did then he was. Sad for what happened to Hershel ... Happy about what happened to Governor ... Only I was disappointed he wasn't walker chow.

Judith?!?! Do you really think she didn't make it or is it a fake out? I'm so depressed about Hershel. And Megan. Poor little girl. I just can't even process it all. I also don't wanna wait til Feb. :(

All in all it was a depressing episode. Although I was glad Michonne made good on her promise.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Either the girls or Tyreese when he ran off in the scene where the boat from the tank (I think?) hits the tower as he runs by.

Where to you guys think they are going to go next?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I don't think Judith is dead. I'm thinking the younger kids probably took her on the bus. There was a lot time between when the kids had her and left to find guns, to when the fences were run down and the prison was overrun with walkers. I can't imagine she would have been left on the ground all that time.

Very sad about Hershel :( I was kind of peeved when he made such a big deal about Carl shooting that kid (really, I don't blame Carl a bit), but he was a great character and provided good balance in the show.

I miss Carol!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Hoping everyone meets up, as it sounds like they had an escape plans of sorts. If it is possible for everyone split up to get back to one anothers. Rick & Carl, Maggie/Bob/Tyreese's sister, Maggie's sister & Daryl, Tyreese, the girls, Michonne, and everyone on the bus with Glenn.

Then there's the Governor's wifey person and her sister are still possibly alive. But seriously... zombie apocalypse... why the hell is your kid off playing 500 feet from you with your 100% attention?

I knew Herschel was going to die (subbed him for another character from the comics in that scene) but I really didn't want it to happen. I loved him the best. :(

They'll all meet up. I think Tyreese has Judith and the girls are with him, and they'll run into Carol. They're also going to be bringing in three more comic book characters so that's neat!

Brattina88

We had this discussion early today, actually. lol
From strictly the show POV, some thought why Hershel? In that moment, why him and not Michonne? You know he'd want her to suffer... I have my opinions on this, but I'll share later.
:( I will miss Hershel. I was like :yikes: but calmed down during that lame talking dead and I knew it was time. Sadface

I'm on the fence about Judith. I re-watched the episode, and the car seat was unbuckled, but there is a lot of blood. You know what happens in the comic..... But there are differences all along. I still wish Carl killed Shane....
I think it'll be interesting if Judith lives, how will they keep her quiet? Since the biters are attracted to noise. Where exactly will they go? Will there be separate story lines for a bit? Will they give us an answer about the rats? Yuck.

And the sneak preview from February... Eek... Looked like a direct scene from the comic! Can't wait ! Also can't wait for the new characters to be introduced from the comic :eek:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm guessing none of you have read the graphic novel, eh? (I think Brattina has?)

If this week's episode was unsettling... well, they tone down the show. A lot, IMO. A similar thing happened in the graphic novel, but with different kids not in the TV show. And it wasn't Carol. It was Carl.

:popcorn: I can't wait until they get to Terminus. I want to see how it compares to similar events in the graphic novel.

ETA: Here's the comparison, if you don't mind comic spoilers. http://www.seattlepi.com/technology...cking-Episode-Of-The-Walking-Dead-5328988.php

Brattina88

I'm guessing none of you have read the graphic novel, eh? (I think Brattina has?)

If this week's episode was unsettling... well, they tone down the show. A lot, IMO. A similar thing happened in the graphic novel, but with different kids not in the TV show. And it wasn't Carol. It was Carl.

:popcorn: I can't wait until they get to Terminus. I want to see how it compares to similar events in the graphic novel.
I have read them :popcorn: I knew what was coming, but I still liked the episode. I'm interested in seeing how similar the Hunters in the show are to the Hunters in graphic novels. That was an unsettling read for me lol, probably even more so than other incidents that should be more unsettling... it just bothered me, a lot. I dreamt (nightmared?) about it and everything. But that was after playing the Walking Dead Game also and 'seeing' the similar story line play out :rofl1: Ew. Creepy :eek:

I like comic-Carl a lot more then TV-Carl, nothing against the actor who is portraying him. When I read that part it was almost a "relief" feeling for me :eek:

crazedACD

I haven't read the comic, and I'm not totally crazy into the show (I actually missed the previous episode) but this episode kind of grabbed my attention, to say the least :p.

I don't really care for the Rick/Carl thing. Neither of them. Rick drives me kind of nuts.

Members online

No members online now.