docking and cropping

Melissa_W

Whitedobelover said:
no melissa there are nerve endings to the edge.. there are none in the actual foreskin... and the clitiral hood removal is the same LOL... if you know science melissa men were women before they were men hehehe... Which kinda blows alot of egos when men actually find this out. the clitoral hood is the foreskin on the clitoris. That is how it works unfortunately... and it doesnt feel nice... no because they do cut on the alive skin to take off the dead skin hehehe... but getting apiercing on your hood doesnt hurt if done properly because there are no nerves.... same as if some guy gets his foreskin pierced... and im not talking aobut the whole thing just the foreskin.... as i have said lets discuss graphic info in PM because there are to many kids on here Melissa.
Oh, that's ok. I don't care about it enough to really argue about it. hehehe ;)

Saje

Island dweller
Joce, it would be better if you asked questions rather than made accusations.

Whitedobelover, please do not call people names. If you are having a problem with someone then please report it so it can be dealt with.

The circumcision subject does not belong here. Take it the appropriate thread or PM or let it drop.

Thanks.

W

Whitedobelover

hehe melissa no arguement here... im in med school ive watched it and somewhat participated... something im not crazy about doing.. but ive been there... some babies cry some dont care ugh... dont wanna think aobut it.

Saje

Island dweller
It is lol I just don't want some kids to be reading about docking and cropping and then WHAM getting a lesson on anatomy and other kinds of ... cropping. :D

joce

Funny cuz my soemthing productive is actually clinicals :rolleyes: It makes me sick that anyone believies what comes out of your mouth anymore.
What you have written and said speaks for itself over and over again. I try my best to ignore you but couldn't you have gone to some other forum?
(Moderated - Edited out forum urls)
And there were multiple threads on the doberman pincher discussion forum. If you have to join to read you should because it is quite funny :p
they erased your rude ban me message on the doberman talk site. I just hope your not here much longer :)

Sage,I'm not making accusations becaue this is all the truth. Read through the other forums and pm the mod at doberman talk. I'm sure any of them would be happy to help you out It wouldn't be a problem if she didn't push things that are not true(like her white dobes,convincing people she is in med school :rolleyes: ) This is one of the people that should be banned from the internet all together.

W

Whitedobelover

as i am a veterinary nurse I never said i am doing that LOL... i havent done that for years and if you noticed i never said i did i said i was a a veterinary nurse LOL... yet joce you didnt see that right? sorry hun but go back read again please... i cant help it.. lol...

joce said:
Funny cuz my soemthing productive is actually clinicals :rolleyes: It makes me sick that anyone believies what comes out of your mouth anymore.
What you have written and said speaks for itself over and over again. I try my best to ignore you but couldn't you have gone to some other forum?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=11341&messageid=1123701725
http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=89 And there were multiple threads on the doberman pincher discussion forum. If you have to join to read you should because it is quite funny :p
they erased your rude ban me message on the doberman talk site. I just hope your not here much longer :)

W

Whitedobelover

guess what joce...ill be here as long as i wish to be... the unfortunate event is you cant control yourself sweetie... I can.. sorry

W

Whitedobelover

Now back to docking and cropping i have a question for those of you who have done this before... as I have but i am quite stumped on this dock... it is my male... and well my femlae their tail seem to have no hair... i think they have been chewing on it and have pulled the hair out... those of us that can talk civilly please reply.. because I am seriously stumped... it is wierd... their hair is trying to grow around it to cover where my boy has pulled his out... it looks much better you cant tell unless you move the hair around and my females is un noticable..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ok, kids, let's take the "I'm more mature than you" talk to PM's or stop it altogether.

Whitedobe: Depending on how long ago you had the tails done, they could be scratching the itchy healing skin, or just decided they liked to chew on their tails now.

And as a friendly reminder to everyone: Correct grammer, spelling and punctuation does a lot to correct any would-be misunderstandings.

W

Whitedobelover

zoom the issue is they are four months old and my mail has a sort of hard spot in it... nothing like a sore or anything but it is like a calass on a hand type thing...? any ideas?

W

Whitedobelover

okay i have a thread and ill post it there so everyone can see it... let me get a picture taken... and ill post it there... it is called docked tail i think lol

W

Whitedobelover

thank you nedim... btw asalaamu alaikum :D

secondly kim are you my sister or my mom... if not dont worry about what i do from month to month... if you are worried about me then you really do have to much time on your hands... please do not attack me... it wont be tolerated here.

Members online

No members online now.