Sweet Traveler

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am so sorry for your loss, Bax. I don't even know what to say. I always enjoyed looking at Traveler's pictures, and her sweet personality showed right through them.

RIP, sweet girl.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))), Bax :(

I'm so sorry, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, hubby wants to know y I'm crying. It's hard to explain sharing the pain of someone you've never actually met. (((((((hugs))))

God's Garden

God looked around His garden
And He found an empty place
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your precious face

He put His arms around you
And lifted you to rest;
God' s Garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering
He knew you were in pain
He knew you' d never ever
Get well on earth again.

So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered " Peace be thine "
Then He took you up to Heaven
With Hands so gentle and kind.

It broke our hearts to lose you
But you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God welcomed you home.

Author Unknown

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I just saw this. Rest In Peace sweet sweet girl. I teared up when I saw this. Trav was truly a special soul with a huge heart. I will miss her beautiful face in pictures.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS&Tears)))))))))))))))))))))

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Oh, Bax I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

She was always such a happy, sweet loving soul and I know you will miss her greatly.

Dear, sweet girl.. I'm so sorry Bax. Traveler was a beautiful girl and I know this must be so hard for you. They're never here long enough. ((((hugs))))

Run free sweet Traveler, you'll always be remembered..

ACooper

Bax, there are no words. Only time will heal that spot in your heart she's left behind :(

Rest peaceful dear beautiful Trav, you will be missed by all who knew you........including your brothers.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was looking at your favorite photo of Traveler last night thinking about what a fine and noble looking dog she was. I have always been a fan. Rip Taveler.

Doberluv

I'm so sorry I missed this. What a lovely tribute to Traveler. And such good pictures. They just exude the love your kids and whole family had for her. What a great dog she was. And a lucky one too to have such a wonderful, loving family. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP dear girl.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
thanks again all--it is still very difficult--I cry every day for her. She was so special to us, and we miss her so very much.

Doberluv

The pain takes a long time to get so it's not so intense. I still have my moments too after losing Lyric where I tear up. And it's been quite a while. My heart goes out to you. But it will get better.

(((HUGS)))

Bax, I still tear up over Mickey . . . and she passed peacefully in her sleep at over 16 -- when I was 16, but it's a bittersweet tear and I wouldn't trade it for anything, and I know you are the same way about Trav.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I still cry sometimes over my wonderful old man dog, Fozzy, who was PTS 3 years ago. It doesn't stop hurting, it just hurts less. *huuugs*

Bailey08

I saw the title of your thread a while ago...it just took me some time to read it because I knew it would make me cry (and it did).

The pictures of her with your kids are priceless. What a sweet, loving, wonderful girl. (((Hugs)))

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I know this is old--but I just can't believe it has been two years since we said goodbye to our Traveler girl. I still think of her all the time--and wish to see her gentle eyes, and always wagging tail. Sending love out to my girl--hoping she is happy where she is. Hoping she is free from pain.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I hear you I do. Hope she is looking down on you with a pleasant smile and a happy wag. Maybe when they are thinking of us, we are thinking of them. I don't think Love can ever stop. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))

Members online