Sore Thumb

mrose_s

BusterLove
My thumbs a little sore
Its because, i took my dog to the park yesterday. I was playing with a kong on a string with him. And i got bitten. No blood, my fault for putting my hand that close, but owww.
Just thought Ide let everyone no

mrose_s

BusterLove
nah, it was only coz i was pulling and he was playing, all in good fun... i'll be alright... I guess *sniff* lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh my victor did that when i was talking to a customer. I had a pig ear (i know better now because of Chazhound) but back then i didn't. I was holding it on one end while writing down instructions and i didn't see that he had chomped his way down to my finger. The customer said you should have seen his face when he chomped down with his molar..she said he knew instantly that he had got me and was sorry..that really hurt! So sorry bout your thumb! :)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yeah, I was playing with Gus once and he chomped down on my finger (By accident of course!!) but it was really hard and I lost my fingernail! So not only was I bleeding fingernailess, I was puking at the same time! (Blood makes me vomit!!) I was awful! Funny how it never happens twice though! I keep my little fingers tucked in now!

Members online

No members online now.