Meet Midnite!

Hey everyone!​

My name is Roxann, but most people call me Roxy. I'm from NE Pennsylvania.​
I'm slave to a 10 year old Lab mix named Midnite. Two very spoiled house rabbits (mini lops) named Toby and Guin, two fiesty gerbils, Yoda and Wicca and a morab gelding named Shamus (lovingly called Shamu).​
Midnite is a very spirited 10 year old Lab mix that I got when I was 9 years old from an elderly man whose dog had puppies and he needed to get rid of them. At the time I was so desperate for a dog that I would have taken pretty much anything, but I was lucky and got Midnite.​
Midnite is a BARF dog and has been for about three years. She enjoys hiking with me and just loves tennis balls! Midnite celebrated her 10th birthday on January 1st. She is recovering right now from a surgery to remove a mass cell tumor from under her arm (she's cancer free!) :). Other than her surgery and cataracts she does not let her age get in her way. Midnite has been there for me through good times, bad times and all the in betweens. If I could have it my way I would have another 10+ years with my old girl!​

This picture was taken a few days ago. She is wearing a t-shirt because of her tumor removal surgery.

Members online

No members online now.