Do your dogs talks to you?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Lol! What a fun thread. :)

Buddy is talker.. he'll mooch you into anything and everything. He's smooth.

Banzai not really. He's a looker.. his eyes say it all.

Bella, well, maybe, lol. She only barks at the boys when they have something she wants, she's yet to start communicating with hubby and I. ;)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Oh gosh yes :p It's so funny, it's like I "know" what Lizzie is saying to me, just from the expression in her eyes and what her body is doing. I know I am weird :p
No, not weird! You just love your dog! It would be admirable if all owners could know what their dog is saying/wants by their expressions and body language. ;) I bet you'd have Buddy figured out in a matter of seconds. :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley talks nonstop. Anything from little grunts and snorts to wails that would make a fire engine jealous. My favorite noise that Ripley makes is his "rooooooooooooooo". It's not a full-out bark, but not a growl. Kind of a combination of the two, and when he does it his mouth forms this perfect "O" shape. It's cute. :)

The Border Collies growl and bark, but never at me. They talk with their eyes and body language.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Baxter let's me know it is dinner time--before I even make a move towards his food--first it is the glance, and tail wag, then it's the nudge with the nose--and if those things don't do it, he will "rror rror rror" quietly as if to say, "aww c'mon, you KNOW what time it is!"--makes me laugh.
Traveler groans when she is happy--very funny!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus actually talks.. He mimics words and sounds.

He says: "He-llo", "Bis-cuit" "Noooo", "I don't know", "Mu-mmy", "Out", "Me".. And loads more that I have probably forgotten!

He also makes the chewbaccary noises, and looks at you intently while he is doing it, as if you know what he is talking about! LOL!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
No, not weird! You just love your dog! It would be admirable if all owners could know what their dog is saying/wants by their expressions and body language. ;) I bet you'd have Buddy figured out in a matter of seconds. :D
LOL and most of the time it's "Would you stop doing what your doging and come play with me or rub my back/stomach" :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh gosh yes :p It's so funny, it's like I "know" what Lizzie is saying to me, just from the expression in her eyes and what her body is doing. I know I am weird :p
That's not weird at all. Same here. :)

Members online

No members online now.