Hello!

Oski

GSD lover
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and it seems really neat already! I have one dog of my own right now and he is my first dog that I have had, not counting the ones that I have grown up with as a kid. I hope this forum has nicer people in it than the last one I was in because that was not a very good experience. I am having difficulty with some of the posts however...how can you tell which ones you have read already and which ones are new? I am really looking forward to talking dog with everyone!

Jackie

Maxy24

Hi and Welcome! the only way I can tell is not whether I've read it but whether someone has responded to it since the last time I read it. If someone has responded or I've never read it then it will be in bold the next time I look at the title.

Groch

Gadget Hound
Hi Jackie,

I am like you, brand new to dog owning except for the dog I had as a kid (for me that was VERY long ago).

I have found everyone here great so far. The only times people get not so nice is if they think you do not care about your dog's welfare. I think the fact that you are here and posting means you do care.

Please let us know more about your new dog. How did you get him/her and how is your dog fitting in to your family.

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome again!

Oski

GSD lover
Thanks Maxy!

Hey Groch, I got my GSD in Flint from breeders that I had done some research on the dog names. At first the dog was mine and my boyfriends (at the time), and he would stay at his house most of the time, but come with me a couple time a week. I was actually the one that really stepped up to the plate with caring, discipline, and excersise with the dog, so naturally it took to me more. When my boyfriend and I split up, he thought it was for the best that the dog live with me, and I agreed. So now it's just me and my pooch. We live with my roomate and her 2 cats, which my Oski adores. I am really looking forward to growing with this guy, I never realized what an emotional attachment you can have with something that totally depends on only you for their survival.

~Tucker&Me~

Hey guys!

We are all very passionate about animal welfare, thus sometimes people can get pretty fired up. Just remember, we all LOVE dogs and are trying to help and spread awareness!

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have!

~Tucker

Members online