Flight Rising?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Just felt like saying I'm so happy so many Chazzers have joined my ranks of dragon nerd.

... though you're all into breeding and I'm into RPing. I think I'm the bigger nerd. :cool:

Oh Baby Noodle is adorable.

I will take whatever people want to send. FireZen.

I still cannot get mine to take off. I have been to feed and gather today.

I know it is because of time.

amberdyan

Just felt like saying I'm so happy so many Chazzers have joined my ranks of dragon nerd.

... though you're all into breeding and I'm into RPing. I think I'm the bigger nerd. :cool:
Hey now. Allllll of my dragons have complex bios, family dynamic, friends, and enemies, etc. I even send hatchling letters. I rank pretty high on the nerd list. :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Hey now. Allllll of my dragons have complex bios, family dynamic, friends, and enemies, etc. I even send hatchling letters. I rank pretty high on the nerd list. :D
Win! :D

I haven't spent real money yet, but that's only because I've had people pay for dragon art in gems. I would have no issue paying into this game - one of the artists is a friend of mine from the old days and it's a small team working on it. Happy to support small-team game development, they do a good job.

The art part interests me.

It bugs me that I have not figured out the ins and outs yet. But I will have some time after Wednesday.

amberdyan

I love that skin! I actually think there are several really good skins this holiday. I have the female ridgeback one and I love it.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
ridiculously excited about these two that will be paired next week and then forever and ever after that.

X

If youre feeling crazy, go and punch them into the planner. they will produce some really bizarre and colorful offspring, including crystal!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have these two up for auction, but if anyone wants them, they're yours! Hatched today. :)

Male:

Female:

And there will be more - I'm breeding my third generation and will be keeping the favorites and possibly thinning out some of my earlier generation after they've bred via auction/exalting...so if you see something you like that I post, just ask!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Blackrose can I get their numbers so I can see how theyd look grown up? They are both awfully gorgeous :hail:
Male is #8156126, female is #8156128!

Annnnnd....even MOAR BABIES.

These just hatched today. I won't be keeping them! I'm putting them up for auction, and what doesn't go will be exalted...so...take what you want!

Take a look at my Dragon Lair page (I'm blackrose) for more info on them!

Members online

No members online now.