For all of you with some free time...

~Tucker&Me~

I got an email from a woman who is looking for a dog under a year and a half, but above 6 months. Though, I think if we can find the right dog, she will give it a try.

Here is her email.

Hi emily,
i live in the upper level of the house, having to take an outside elevator up and down, i have a big back yard, i do drive. I live with a room mate at the moment but i will be living alone soon. I drive. I'm a spinal cord injury quad, but with full hand function, i'm looking for a non shedding dog, i'm not to much of a fan of rots or german shepards, im interested i guess in anything small to large, that would be great with kids as i have lots of nieces and nephews that come and visit and preferably good around other dogs, cat not to necessary. i hope that helps you a little to help me find a dog. Thanks so much.

take care and god bless

I told her that all dogs shed, LOL. So any suggestions for breeds that I can scour petfinder for?

~Tucker

showpug

Pug, except they shed a ton! But, there is no better companion and they are great with kids and other dogs.

RD

Are you dead yet?
A standard Poodle would be wonderful for her. They also tend to be naturally obedient, helpful dogs, and I'm sure a Poodle would love helping her out around the house once she lives alone.

Members online

No members online now.