Sam's breed???

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
Can anyone help me figure out wht breed(s) sam is mixed with? Her mom was a purebred German Shepherd, but we have no clue what her dad was. She is only 45lbs but I don't think she's mixed with a smaller breed because she was a runt and about 3 times smaller then her sisters. She also has curlyish fur on her back, but only her back. The lady at the rescue said she might be part husky :confused: ? and I don't know if this helps, but her sister has two different colored eyes, and sam has some light blue on the top of her left eye. here's some picture that might help...

not sure if those helped... feel free to ask me any question about her! It really helps!

When i was a child we had a GSD/Lab x and she has a similar look to him.
Roughly the same size too, looking at those Pics.
She is beautiful, whatever she is :)

DanL

She looks like a full GSD to me. Usually if a GSD is mixed with another dog that doesn't have pointy ears, the ears never stand up, because even in full blooded GSD's you often get "lazy" ears. Curlyish hair isn't abnormal on a GSD either, though a curly coat is considered a fault.

The standard for a female is 22-24" tall at the shoulder and approximately 48 to 70lbs, so she's not too far off weight wise, and she looks pretty tall.

How old did you say she is?

RD

Are you dead yet?
She looks like a small GSD to me. Very pretty girl.

She *could* be part Border Collie, I can see it in her face, but my bet would be on GSD.

Members online

No members online now.