I should have done this a long time ago..

Kase

I know it has been a VERY long time since I last posted but I still don't have an internet connection at home and I have been putting this post off.

This post is for my heart dog Casey, she was put to sleep on the 18th February 2011. I will always love you and not a day goes by that I don't think of you.

I hope you are having fun with all your friends, I've seen so many old friends who are no longer with us so my heart goes out to you all and I'm sorry I wasn't here to say bye.

I miss you Casey and I will love you forever! xxxx

Oh, Kase . . . You've been on my mind so much lately.

(((((((HUGS))))))

How long do you think it took Casey to find Grammy? She was always a favorite of Grammy's <3

yoko

I'm so sorry :( I bet she didn't even have to find Grammy I bet she was waiting for her!

Brattina88

((((hugs))))) I was thinking about you two, too! Rest in peace, sweet Casey <3

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you. Try to remember all the good times you had together and know we are all here for you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have missed you and thought of you both often. My heart goes out to you, for the two of you were meant for each other. IT was so obvious. (((((((((((HUGs and HUGS and HUGS))))) Run free Casey.

~Tucker&Me~

I was wondering if you would come back :) Nice to her from you, but so sorry that the news isn't good :( I lost Tucker this March - it is so so hard to lose a dog.

*hug*

Doberluv

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's indeed the hardest darn thing....to have to say "good-bye" to our dear, dear friends. My thoughts are with you.

I hope you hang around more from now on.

(((hugs)))

Members online