Squid/Styx/Gia

LilahRoot

Well guys the other day I went and met a local breeder of chinese cresteds mostly just to chitty chat and see if she was a better option than the breeder that I had already given a deposit. I really liked her, and she was very nice. I told her what breeder I had given a deposit to and she issued me a word of caution. Not sure if it was just rivalry or what, but I took her advice. I am getting my deposit back, and started to look around again. The breeder that I visited doesn't have any available and she won't for quite some time as she isn't looking to breed anything for herself quite yet.

Anywho...I started looking around on different web sites and found this little darling:

The 'tude

And just because; the cat outside that is pregnant when I invited her in:

And after she saw my cat:

Taqroy

Ok....I swear I never ever thought I'd find naked dogs cute but they are!! And that one is adorable. Also the kitty is very cute. Matt won't let me get a cat. :(

LilahRoot

Ok....I swear I never ever thought I'd find naked dogs cute but they are!! And that one is adorable. Also the kitty is very cute. Matt won't let me get a cat. :(
I'm sure that you'll get to meet her eventually.;) Then you'll REALLY think that nekkies are cute.

That kitty is a dump off that is now pregnant, so if you convince him otherwise you can have a kitten.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I'm curious about the new breeder a bit.

That little man will be cute when he grows up, with the one black streak in his furnishings. Like a reverse skunk stripe.

Taqroy

I'm sure that you'll get to meet her eventually.;) Then you'll REALLY think that nekkies are cute.

That kitty is a dump off that is now pregnant, so if you convince him otherwise you can have a kitten.
Oooooh. I'll start really working on him! :p I've been wearing him down a little at a time for months now lol.

Members online

No members online now.