So What Will You Be Doing On Dec 21?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
My day is going to be extremely busy! Work, then picking up our roast for Sunday, then finishing up Christmas shopping, then wrapping presents, and finally, washing the dogs. Oh yeah, and finding time to straighten up our house in between all that. lol.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I am working today. Today is when most of our dogs are coming in for boarding over Christmas, so today is going to be INSANE.

Two of my roommates are going to our friend's End of the World party. They are going to watch apocalyptic movies and do other apocalyptic things. If I wasn't working I'd have gone with them! My other roommate is working too.

Dogs6

Plus One
It very nearly was the end of the world for me! I accidentally went riding today and forgot to put on my hard hat!!! If my boss or mum had seen me they would have killed me! Or if I'd come off! Luckily nothing had happened and I only realised when someone I knew stopped and told me.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I have a doctor's appointment...I'm hoping we get killed off before then. Maybe shopping but I'll be near the ghetto mall and I'm not sure if it will be worth it to go there. Then on a field trip to Hartford to a fish store? Idk.

:rofl1:

Ooh, which store? I don't know of any good ones in Hartford.

Thusfar today, I've made The Boy breakfast, done dishes, bought tampons, shipped a package and I'm about to take a shower. Tonight will be baking lots of awesome things because I'm in the mood, as well as snuggling and watching end of the world movies.

Members online

No members online now.