Well Here's how it went

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
We did pretty good at the races on Sat it was pretty fun. In the full run which was a race we did amongst out of us I placed fourth with the huskies so i just got into the final four race and the huskies placed Second in that one which was nice. The Second set which i ran with my Chinooks we did'nt place above the top four in the first race but thats ok we got in 7th which was good considering the team we beat was a team of huskies. It wasent really a race for prizes infact no one got anything it was just a conditioning race like I said among friends so our dogs don't get lazy and lose that spark.I was proud of my pups and we got home around 9 last night and i was just way to tired and sick to not hit the bed as soon as i could lol. But i just figured i would let everyone know that im back and alive and the dogs airn't worn out lol. in fact this morning those who raced I planned on letting them rest but freaked when i was hitching up everyone but them so everyone worked today and i feel alot better today :) .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wish I could see you in action! Any pics of of you all in the race?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats Huskies!!!! Congrats Chinooks!!!!

I'm so glad to hear you all had such a good time and did so well. I can only imagine all the excitement goin on.

Sounds like everyone had a great time - even you and your cold! Hope to see some photos before too long.

I love the new photo in your signature - and it reminds me of my favorite BigDogs t-shirt: "If you're not the lead dog the scenery never changes."

Debi

It sounds so exciting!!!! CONGRATS to you and your pups!!! That is just so cool. I, too, would love to see pics of the action. And, I don't know if I mentioned this before........but you're dogs are fabulous, real beauties. (I love huskies!!!) :D

Members online