baby bunie training

mrose_s

BusterLove
we have two baby bunnies, weve had them for about 4 months, and there still really scared of us. There ok when we let them out in the house, but outside you have to corner them to catch them, how can i let them no that i mean them no harm...???

Saje

Island dweller
It takes a long time with bunnies. Cornering them only makes them scared of you. Remember that they are prey animals. Respect their cage. Don't ever pull them out or put them in. Let them do that themselves. That will also help them litter train. This is a great article http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/shy.html the whole site is like a bible to bunny owners.

wow! you have bunnies your so lucky :D
oh and by the way mrose s i dont like you avatar AT ALL (sorry just dont like the person who took the pic put a kitty in a toilet YUCK!!)

mrose_s

BusterLove
no, im not sure about it, i thought it was cute and they probably didnt even put it in, we used to have to cats, they would run thru the house and jump up on the side of the bath, but when it was full, and the sides where wet, welll, you no... we wnded up with very embarresed, unhappy, cats. But ill change it, i can see where your coming from. Actually, i have a few pics of my own pets that i wanna put on, i just dont know how to make them small enuff

and thanks saje, i figured we shouldnt corna them, but i didnt see a lot of what else to do wen its getting dark and we have to get them back in. Ive thought about the prey instincts, so i end up looking stupid, hopping around my yard like a frog, but i can get closer to them that way, i dont look at them either. We have a little dog that loves them, they really like her to, so maybe ill try approaching them when their with her. THanks for all your help.
By the way, their name are Thistle and Willow, Willow is black all over, but white toes and a white spot on her nose...
and Thistle is ginger, she has a white underneath, white around her eyes, on the back of her neck and on ther toes, THERE so addORABLE!!

Members online