is Rusty healthy looking

L

LabBreeder

Eyes look good, coat looks good, good weight and very cute. *BTW, did you know we can see you in the door behind Rusty? :) *

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
He looks like a VERY cute, healthy & happy pup! =0) You are definitely the best judge of that, though. Is his skin looking good? How does his coat feel? How is his energy level? What is he eating?

andrewxlt

hah

Yeah I noticed that my reflection is in the picture. No I was just curious since this is my first dog, He does have a small spot that he has rubbed the hair off of him but I got him to stop digging at it. He sleeps a lot is this also normal ?

Tinaweena

It's very normal for a pup to sleep alot. They are like human babies that way, they grow, and learn in their sleep.
However, unlike human babies, this period only lasts for a few weeks after you get the dog, not months like a human. So my biggest advice is to enjoy this calm little darling....soon it will become a tornado of destruction!!!
Take lotsa sleeping pics so that you can look back and remember why you got (and will forever keep) this puppy! hahaha

Members online

No members online now.