Dog Litter?

Khristine

I was at Petco today, and noticed they had advertisement about dog litter... :p at first i was confused lol..

but has anyone tried this? or heard of it..

www.doglitter.com

i want to try it, but have no clue about it (if it works or not)

They were advertising it at the Detroit Kennel Club show over the weekend ... Free tote bags with a dog sitting in a "litter box". It was the strangest thing I'd ever seen.

It looks like Yesterday's News or a comparable recycled newspaper product. I guess it makes sense if you don't have easy access to the outside - you train your dog like you train your cat - to use a litter box. It does seem strange though...

Khristine

I wonder if it would be too hard to train my two pups since one is already used to pads, and the other is new and i'm barely training her right now..

i wonder how do you clean the thing.. like kitty litter im guessing? but the litter is much bigger than the kitty litter..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ohhhhh I don't get it..what is wrong with outside?

emc

Yes I heard of dog litter. A lot of Chihuahuas are trained to use the litter box like a cat but cat litter get caught between poochies toes so I guess someone came up with the idea of dog litter. I trained my Chihuahua to just go on a wad of newpapers so I don't really know how well this dog litter works but folks do use it for their small dogs.

Animals Online - Animals Graphics
Dog Portraits - Portraits of your poochie

Khristine

I don't like the outside.. well where i live.. i don't want dirty bugs jumping all over my pups.. other people's dogs have left their bowel movements on my lawn and i don't want my dogs eating it!

Oreo was so easy to train to go on the pads anyhow, i'm just waiting till Ginger gets used to it.. so far so good... for now :p

Members online

No members online now.