Flight Rising?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My arcane dragon (Name help!? I have a renaming scroll)

My earth dragon

My two new male imps because I need more. I would honestly almost only have male imps lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Who are your current favorite dragons?

Top 3 (HARD)

1. Omen! I still love him (and his son I kept)

2. Soleil. He's just too pretty

3. Ridley. She's very unusual but also very pretty. I really like bar lately.

amberdyan

Top 3 (HARD)

2. Soleil. He's just too pretty

He's GORGEOUS. I love the accent and apparel. I also really like that accent on Ridley. It's perfect for her.

This IS hard... and not in any order.

1. Emery

I like his backstory. I actually bought him to breed a specific dragon I wanted. I got the one I wanted (his son) and kept him, but I fell in love with Emery in the meantime. He's one of my forever dragons.

2. Starling

It took me ages to find a perm. mate I like for him. I love him and I love his accent.

3. Panor

She's actually my custom progen. I love her and she'll be around forever. She's gone through like 3 genes and 3 or 4 color changes, lol. She pretty much cost a fortune, but I love her.

(honorable mention goes to Isken!)

teacuptiger

floor dancer
My three:

Carnaval

Hatched this kid from Danu and Finnick, and he's my most favorite Skydancer ever.

Ariadne

Got this girl from blackrose, she had been named Dawn. Ariadne basically threw my love for Faes into space, lol. She mates well with nearly everyone and her kids are so pretty and colorful. And yeah, I just love her. She is my first spines dragon :)

Thesia

Ariadne's baby. She is perfect :)

Honorable Mention:

Kalliosammal

A traveling dragon I housed for a while, bred, and decided to send on his way, even though I really didn't want to. After a bit, I found out that he was in need of a permanent home, and jumped on it.

Cirrus

Half-brother to Carnaval, who I got through someone who had bred Finnick (I sent Finnick off as a traveler, because at the time Danu's mate, Neptune, was a weeee bit pissed that she had an affair with that "lowly scum", Finnick). Cirrus is my first eye-burner :) And he's so frickin adorable.

Equinox

My arcane dragon (Name help!? I have a renaming scroll)

Trying to think of an Arcane themed name - Science, Magic, Scholar, Mystic, Enigma?

Hahaha uhhhh oh god

Requiem is still my favorite

and his mate Myth

and their daughter Ritual

I also love Reign (Lauren she's sister to your Mimic)

And Ordinance and his accent/apparel

And last shoutout to Conquer

and Chronicle

eee every time you post Starling, me and my sister are so happy! So glad you love him!

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
my top three? well, Starlings ex girlfriend sez hi (by the way, did you ever find him a permanent love interest? i kinda forgot about White Raven for a while. Magpie has a mate, tho!)

my reverse orca that defies being clothed. hussy.

and these two come as a pair so i guess this is my top 4. whoops

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I found my earth and arcane dragons! My arcane dragon needs a name though. All of my elemental dragons still need work though. I'm pretty pleased with the base dragons I've snagged though!
Wow I go back reading posts and realize I used the word though way too much here. :eek:

I think Mystic works for my Arcane dragon. I like it.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
shes got a mate, this guy, if youd like to be on their ping list?

If you get a baby like her, please do let me know! I'm not interested in the genes the dad has, but one just like the mom would be excellent. Preferably female, I prefer their line art in Nocturnes, male in Wildclaws, but if you get either of the species with her genes, I definitely want one.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The auction house. :) there were three others. I also have one copy of the female version. I love how it makes the belly white.

amberdyan

I have a nocturne couple that I love (the male I hatched during the Night of Noc and gened him up myself because I loved his colors) and they sometimes throw some slightly crazy looking babies. This baby boy was just hatched from them and I love him!

His brother and sister are pretty cool too! Sometimes I wish I could just keep alllll the babies I hatch, lol.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Anybody here feel up to leveling one of my coli dergs from 20 to 25? Im getting frustrated with the tiny bits of progress I can make around my work sch and would rather pay someone to do it

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
(This is really late, because... I registered, two weeks ago)

Joined! My username is Kaika.

I actually just started to really get into the game today, and I'm exicted.

Any newbie tips?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
(This is really late, because... I registered, two weeks ago)

Joined! My username is Kaika.

I actually just started to really get into the game today, and I'm exicted.

Any newbie tips?
Yay! I just added you :D

Er, tips... idk. Careful how fast you fill your lair, lol? Yeah, I was sooo bad with buying dragons ALL THE TIME.

I'm not very much help, because I hoard dragons. Just... not as badly as I used to, and I haven't expanded my lair in a while.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah... it's easy to fill up your lair. Also figure out what you like before you buy a bunch! I bought some fugly dragons at first.

Sent you a friend request!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Yeah... it's easy to fill up your lair. Also figure out what you like before you buy a bunch! I bought some fugly dragons at first.

Sent you a friend request!
Oh gods yes.

Hey, if you want JTS, you can take a look at some of Poseidon and Ariadne's previous babies (like Iris, Minos, Thesia) cuz I've got a clutch of 3 coming up in a few days and you can have one if you'd like :) Usually they give me some really cool looking kids, which is why half my lair is from Posi/Ari and their offspring's offspring, lol.

Members online