Any ideas?

My pup is 2 years old, black & white, 71 lbs, medium/stocky build, thin long legs. He's playful, but territorial. He will bark at people and dogs until formally introduced. Loves small dogs and cats! Any ideas? Pictures in my profile!

Last edited:

~Tucker&Me~

You will probably get more help if people don't have to look at your profile to see your dog. I uploaded the photo for you :)

Personally, I see some lab.

SaraB

Lab and who knows mix. Could be staffy, could be border collie, could be anything that has white markings like that. I would say Lab mix!

MicksMom

Lab and who knows mix. Could be staffy, could be border collie, could be anything that has white markings like that. I would say Lab mix!
Can't go on the white markings alone, tho- large white areas is a mismark in Labs. Funy, tho, I almost added BC to my reply. Not so much because of the white, but there's something I just can't put my finger on that had me thinking smooth coat BC.

Thanks!

Thankyou for all the answers! Definitely breeds I've thought of and some I've not! A huge thankyou to the person who uploaded my picture to the thread!! I couldn't figure it out!!! Looking forward to seeing more opinions!

Miakoda

I don't see any bully breeds in that dog. There are sooo many people breeding labs to be thick bodied with blocky heads, so I think that's where this dog would get it from.

My guess is that his dog is made up of more than just 2 specific breeds.

Members online

No members online now.