Oh my, I'm getting so frustrated!

This pup is now 15 weeks, and still doesn't know her name!! I feel so stupid. And my mom refuses to take her to puppy classes, I don't remember 5 years ago, when we took Hershey!! :mad: Ug, maybe I'm not fit for a puppy, and I probably should give her to a Lab Rescue, but, I can't, since my mom doesn't want to give her a new home. :rolleyes: I feel like I've already failed with this pup. She doesn't do squat, what I tell her, and I've been working with her. Once a day, for 15 minutes. Everyday. I don't know. I have no help at all. And I don't think I can do it all anymore. I can't sweep every floor, do dishes, train dogs, feed cats, water cats, clean the litter box, socialize kittens, give every animal in this house love, every single day. Its killing me, and no one at my house cares. My brother is always on a game, my mom always says shes too busy. And my grandma can't do it either. I don't know, I feel like I've failed at everything, I do/try. But, she still runs away when she has something in her mouth. I've been keeping her on a leash when she is out of her crate. Which, she's not out of a lot, I'll deeply admit. :( I can't do everything, my mom expects me to do. She wants me to basically clean the house everyday, and my brother can get away with murder if he wanted. I don't know how to train this puppy!! I could, but I can't, since I don't know how. She refuses to even get me books on training, but she gets my brother, books that are so not educational all the time. Its not fair. And she goes tanning, pays $15 for my brother's stupid game every month. And bills, duh, but, she can't do something for me? It frustrates me. I just had to get this all out. I'm sorry if I have upset anyone, ever, or right now, I need to get it out to someone. Thank you for reading!

Spirit, I think you are doing wonderful. It ishard to keep up with so many responsibilities when you are young. As far as teaching the puppy her name, just keep at it. It takes time. Just got a great pyrenees pup yesterday, and we are going through the same thing. We can do it together, ok? You can pm me and tellme your progress, and I'll tell y ou mine. Hang in there.

Members online

No members online now.