Another Iowan

Hi my name is Melodie, I have known about this forum for a long time and I thought I was a member at some point but I don't think I ever was. Not that it matters since I'm here now :) I currently have just one dog, an eight month old Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Shippo but I'm already looking for my second Corgi and debating on getting another Doberman again because I miss them. Without further adieu, I shall show you some pics of the fuzzbutt :D

Here he is at 8 weeks of age, shortly after settling in at home. He technically didn't need any "settling", he walked in as if he'd already lived here his entire life.

iCorgi

Luckily he didn't chew on my iPhone cord before I noticed his sleeping spot had moved for the bazillionth time that night.

More recent photo, taken last week.

There you are...welcome. Rolyx says he's missing his little pillow there...we should let them run this weekend. ;)

Oops I didn't subscribe to my own thread so I'm not getting notifications, ha. Where's the other Shippo? I wonder if he's the same one I've seen on Mycorgi.com

Members online

No members online now.