Odd smell

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Smudge seems to have a smell. I've never had issues so I don't now what things like yeast smell like..

His ears look clean, but I blue power ear washed them anyhow. It's not anal glands they got emptied last night, in the bath where he was thoroughly suds up and this smell isn't that sharp. I assumed he rolled in something hence bath..

Pads are clean, between the toes is fine.

So.. any ideas?

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Have you ever smelled bread dough? Yeast infections smell kind of like that. It is a damp, musty smell.

The bath did not take care of the smell?

MafiaPrincess

Thanks Kat, it's not teeth. I kiss him in the face often, but I opened his mouth to check. No notable smell..

If I snuffle him I can't find a location to the smell.. I almost want to say it's less bad post ear cleaning. As I came in the door this morning and I didn't immediately smell anything, but when he comes close there is still smell.. But there was nothing notable about his ears. They just smelled a little like wax..

He doesn't smell like bread dough.. I checked his sheath on someone else's thoughts.. Nothing...

No the bath didn't take care of the smell.. I had put new flea cr@p on him a few days ago.. but that smelled like well, chemical.. and it went on Cider too and she doesn't have a smell..

Dekka's coming over later. We're going to a trial together. I think I'm getting desensitized to it. I'm hoping another nose might have another idea maybe..

MafiaPrincess

No it's not metallic.

I found a flea last night and washed both dogs intensely. I cut off Smudge's fur the other day. He still smelled.. The water coming off Smudge was brown again in the bath last night..

I'm not sure if it was the handful of fleas.. or whatever was perpetuating the brown dirt coming off him.. But he smelled better post bath FINALLY!

I've sprayed both dogs with teatree oil/ water. I smelled Smudge again today and he still smells better... So wtf.. but he's better thank god..

Members online

No members online now.