Hiking with an agility dog...

BostonBanker

Always a fun idea. This is how our walk started. I wanted to take a picture of Meg with her front feet up on this stump. Of course, I made the mistake of saying "up" as I pointed at it. Smart alec.

So it just turned into a non-stop game.

What a shame there are no weave poles in our local woods.

BostonBanker

The non-agility pictures:

Look, it's Ol' Yeller!

Standing on the tiny stump was nothing, but getting this shot used up most of the cookies in my pocket. She was very bothered by the branches poking her head.

The trilliums were so pretty, but it was hard finding some that were in the sun. I was a bit bummed this picture didn't come out better.

You know that test you take in science class, to see if you have the tongue-rolling gene? Yeah, she's got it.

My favorite picture of the day. My poor girl is prematurely greying, but I think she's still got a stunning face. And the collar ain't bad either.

Dekka

Just try me..
I love the last pic.. her face is so expressive in that one. And the first one.. she looks proud as can be up there on that stump!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha, so I'm not the only one that uses agility commands to get their dog to pose nicely? About half my photo shoots are... 'Okay, jump. Climb. Walk it.' ;)

She's beautiful. Really just a stunning girl. The last pic is my favorite, she's so expressive.

mrose_s

BusterLove
YES for Meg pics. She's gorgeous.

Mac started going grey from 2 years old, she's stopped now though and Buster is prematurley browning... so weird.

wishbone

So adorable Meg, love her ears specially on the first picture. She looks like in natural wildlife. Great shots.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow... beautiful pictures of Meg! You do NOT post enough of her!!! She is such a pretty, unique little dog.

It looks like Meg is having a blast. What's the big diff between a log and a dog walk? I have the tongue rolling gene, too, Meg! :p

BostonBanker

smaller than I thought she was!
She gets that all the time; she's only 18" tall, although she packs 36 lbs of muscle onto that tiny frame! She's not big, she's just "dense".

Meg says 'thanks' for the nice comments! She loves all of you too, although she retains the right to make judgements about your dogs:p.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ahahaha! I love the one with her where the branches were bothering her. That's a GORGEOUS shot.

Holy cow she's small! Oz is about 19 to 20 inches, and weighs the same. When he's in peak muscular condition he weighs a little bit more. We haven't been conditioning like we should.

elegy

overdogged
absolutely beautiful pictures of her. i like the ol' yeller one the best.

Members online

No members online now.