i had another one before but she sadly got put down at the age of just 5 =[
does anyone else? =]
thats belle

and this is beau

i also have a rabbit and three horses. lol

so heyya =]
xx

Maxy24

Hi welcome to chaz, I'm also 15. Your dogs are gorgeous! I'm sorry to here about your other Bernese Mountain Dog's passing :( . I also had to put my dog down and know how you feel. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chaz! :) Your dogs are beautiful, and your horses are too! :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Oh such cute berners! How big are your dogs? I'm convinced my berner is a midget LOL. She only weighs about 45 lbs and is 6 months old.

lilnic15

30+kg? lol i dont know what that is in lbs lol
they are huge for their age lol but one was the runt but hes turned out the biggest lol
and yeh we have a passion for berners lol <3

Sonia66

hi, I am Sonia....
I am italien , sorry for my English, is something of be urgent, for this am here.
I have 1 dog of two years old, finishes 2 13 April , I cannot hold he, I muve , transfer myself in another state of US , I hope that someone wants adopter he.If someone and' interested, it writes me here [email protected], I have photograph of the dog that you can see and to give other information. ... is of the family of the pitt bull. dark color, the dog lived in family with children, is' good and does well the guard to the house. thanckyou all.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
30+kg? lol i dont know what that is in lbs lol
they are huge for their age lol but one was the runt but hes turned out the biggest lol
and yeh we have a passion for berners lol <3
If I did it right they should be about 70 lbs. Holly would be about 25 kg then. I don't know if she was a runt or not she was the last of the litter. Someone had bought her and then backed out on her so we were in line for a puppy from a different litter and the breeder asked if we wanted her so our gain the other people's loss! She's such a sweet puppy! We're actually really relieved that she's smaller though!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wowser are you ever going to have your hands full with TWO puppies! WElcome To CHazhound. Looking forward to your posts and pics.

Maxy24

hi, I am Sonia....
I am italien , sorry for my English, is something of be urgent, for this am here.
I have 1 dog of two years old, finishes 2 13 April , I cannot hold he, I muve , transfer myself in another state of US , I hope that someone wants adopter he.If someone and' interested, it writes me here [email protected], I have photograph of the dog that you can see and to give other information. ... is of the family of the pitt bull. dark color, the dog lived in family with children, is' good and does well the guard to the house. thanckyou all.
Hi, you may want to post this in the rescue section or make your own thread in this section or the general dog chat section, more people will see it there. May I ask what state do you live in? I hope you find him a good home.

Members online

No members online now.