Buying clothes online

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Ok... I need new bras like whoa. LIKE WHOA. I cannot get by with cheap ones, I am a 36D and nothing cheapy fits well or is flattering, ever. I normally drop about $45/per bra at Victoria's Secret. I'm wondering if anybody here has a tip on perhaps an online source with good quality bras for cheaper? And if you do, do you have any measuring/sizing tips? I have literally never (maybe 1-2 times I'm forgetting, or something) bought clothes online; I've always tried them on before.

Part 2: I need jeans! I have a single, really nice pair that tragically are now too loose since I lost like 25 lbs after buying them. *facepalm* I tend to like bootcut jeans, and would love some that have a nice look and can be dressed up with a nice top, but I could still wear to the doggy-mash pit that is my work. Any favorite places? Preferably with simple return policies in case they don't fit. If it makes a difference, I think I'm a size 10 right now? Which I think most any place will carry.

Help, ladies of chazhound, HALP. :lol-sign:

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I love Wrangler Booty Up jeans. I know what people who aren't western think of Wranglers but these are modern and you have a lot of choice. They are OMG so comfy, wear nice and are only about $60/pair. THey are called Booty Up because they have pannels built in and lift your but up.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Get professionally fitted first and then check out various online brassiers. I'm still floored at how "off" on my sizing I was and how much better this new bra fits. Yeah, I dropped $55 on it, but for something I wear every day, totally worth it.

No help with the jeans, I'm still trying to find some new ones I like too.

Members online

No members online now.