200 dogs found in a house in France

Fran27

Yesterday in Nancy, finally the authorities did something about a couple who kept 200 dogs in their house :eek: It stank in the whole street, and it took the authorities over 3 years to intervene... They got most of the dogs out to the SPCA, but there are still over 50 in there...

It's totally crazy. Some dogs were wounded, most were actually not starving, and they are all up for adoption now... Poor dogs :(

Fran27

They were not in the yard, but in the second floor and the attic. Mostly small dogs though... but still. I hope they will find very patient people to adopt them.

F

fastpitchchic

Gees and I thought me having 5 dogs was a lot. I couldn't imagine having over 200 dogs. Poor things, hopefully they will all go to loving homes.

Shortie

gee poor dogs being hudled up in there
must have stank so much from the poo and the wee from the dogs
poor dogs
if i where in fance i would adopt as many as posible and take them home 2 aus so they can run around ferely then mab keep them in mum n dads land 100 acres

Fran27

Ok there were 338 :eek:

Small dogs they have left to breed with each other for a few years... You can imagine... They never went outside.

There's a pic here .

Crazy...

The good news is that 140 of them got adopted the first week end :)

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Good news about the adoptions! Hoarding animals is probably one of the most sad things to see. Those who do so are in a state of denial that prevents them from seeing the filth or understanding their animals are sick, dying or dead. They need psychiatric help.

keyodie

Keyozilla
That's crazy!! 338? Are they insane? No much more than that. Insane maniacs? Sheesh...338... *shakes head* Poor dogs...

Wow 140 dogs adopted? That's great news! Those dogs must be running around thinking, "Free at last!!!" lol...

How can they even feed that many dogs? And give them water? Did they have really big bowls or something?

Members online

No members online now.