Doberluv!

Doberluv

Thanks you guys....very sweet. Yes, in 1954 it was also Labor Day and I was born in NJ and it was a very hot, sweltering day. The nurses teased my Mom that this was definitely labor day. LOL.

The cookies were wonderful Puppyluver! Thanks a million!

Say "happy b-day" to Jan for me Grammy. How about that.....two birthdays.

Thanks everyone!

Doberluv

Wow, Renee. What year was he born? I don't know all the dates that Labor Day has fallen on. Funny...It's kind of different when someone has a b-day on some special day. My son was born on Pearl Harbor Day....of all the weird days. It's always the same...Dec 7th.

Let's see . . . his birthday is on the 7th . . . If I'm figuring right it was 1936.

Mine was on Mothers' Day, and my sister's was (inappropriately enough :rolleyes: ) on Thanksgiving . . . .

Doberluv

Mine was on Mothers' Day, and my sister's was (inappropriately enough ) on Thanksgiving . . . .
LOL! LOL! Your sister must not be on the top of your hierarchy list of popularity. LOL.

Well, Mother's Day! What a great time to have a baby. What a gift. At least, I am assuming you were a gift. LOL!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happy happy tail wagging, Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Doberluv

A-w-w-w-w....that is the cutest thing. Lyric never looked like that...at least not when I got him. He had lost that pudgy look. Too precious.

Thanks Tucker for such a lovely present and nice b-day wish.

Thanks also, Smkie!

Members online

No members online now.