EPIC Group Photo

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
We had a little family reunion today! This photo was taken at the Devonian Fossil Gorge in Iowa City, IA. Seven dobes, ranging from 6mos to 5yrs, including two intact males and two puppies next to each other. It was quite a feat!

groupphoto300dpicropped by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hahah, I like the red bookends you have going on!

Impressive photo, I can barely get four dogs to sit still together!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Hahah, I like the red bookends you have going on!

Impressive photo, I can barely get four dogs to sit still together!
Yep, we did that by design! The red boys were the buns, and the blacks were the sandwich fixins!

I was really happy that they all held their stays. We has some issues with huge tongues , but it was about 85 degrees and 80% humidity, and we'd already hiked about two miles before we stopped for the photo. I was especially pleased with the three six-month old puppies, they did great!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Holy cow that boy in the middle is HUGE! haha lol

That is super impressive. I love the expression on the two pups faces on the right! :rofl1:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Holy cow that boy in the middle is HUGE! haha lol

That is super impressive. I love the expression on the two pups faces on the right! :rofl1:
That's Rocket - all three boys are roughly the same size, but Rocket was the only one that wasn't slouching in this photo... so he looks huge. Same reason why Poison looks so much bigger than her sisters!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
That's Rocket - all three boys are roughly the same size, but Rocket was the only one that wasn't slouching in this photo... so he looks huge. Same reason why Poison looks so much bigger than her sisters!
I'm not convinced there wasn't some miracle grow mixed kibble somewhere in his puppyhood. :rofl1: LOL JK of course :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
THAT'S ROCKET??

Omg it's been too long since I've seen a front shot of him! He turned into one handsome dude!!! (with excellent posture it appears, hahaha)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
When I saw "epic", I got excited. And you delivered! Woo!

What a handsome row of dogs. :) Thanks for sharing!

This is one of those days that seriously I wish I could have a dobe... *sigh*

Saeleofu

Omg it's been too long since I've seen a front shot of him! He turned into one handsome dude!!!
He is gorgeous and ALL MUSCLE. Next time they come through I'm stealing him :p

I love Jayne's tongue :rofl1:

Red Chrome

We had a little family reunion today! This photo was taken at the Devonian Fossil Gorge in Iowa City, IA. Seven dobes, ranging from 6mos to 5yrs, including two intact males and two puppies next to each other. It was quite a feat!

groupphoto300dpicropped by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr
Ok. That is an awesome shot.

So, is it....Jayne, Kaylee, Poison, Rocket, Monroe, Sonora and I don't know the red dog's name?

Red Chrome

Gorgeous Dobes. The reds are pretty, very deep colors. But....the blacks are my favorite.

Katem

If that's not a gorgeous group of dogs, I don't know what is. So much want. And so impressed with all of the sit stays. Poison always looks so intense and 'on' too.

Members online