Savvy's CPE Debut

Aleron

I'm really, really happy with how well he did at the trial. His running contacts are not 100% in competition yet but he's had some nice hits and I'm confident they will get to where he is in training with more experience. His wraps need a bit more work in trial setting too. But overall I think he did great for a dog who's not even two yet. He sure was having a good time :)

http://youtu.be/omPBtbIoVVE

BostonBanker

Nice job! Fast and happy and focused - everything that matters in a baby dog. Like you said, the rest will come in trial settings soon enough! Congratulations!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Love it! My boyfriend peeked over my shoulder and went "Wow, that dogs know what he's doing!"

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hurray baby dog! He did a great job staying engaged!

How big is he? I have no idea how tall you are but I'm always surprised by how big he looks...I think I picture him smaller in my head...more Webster sized...but looks about twice Webby's size?

Aleron

Thanks so much everyone! He has such a good time, even if he is a bit crazy :)

Hurray baby dog! He did a great job staying engaged!

How big is he? I have no idea how tall you are but I'm always surprised by how big he looks...I think I picture him smaller in my head...more Webster sized...but looks about twice Webby's size?
I'm not very tall but he's a bigger PyrShep for sure. He measured 18" at this trial. Hoping he will in AKC too! I usually get him right around 18" when I measure him.

FG167

Whoa! He is fast! I like watching his hair flowing too :) Great job!

My favorite part was the last bit with the two tunnels - your table is astonishingly fast and I love that he leaps into your arms - how much does he weigh?

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
He looks AWESOME!!! So much fun to watch! I also loved your ending :D

I can't wait to see more videos of him. You guys rock!

Aleron

Whoa! He is fast! I like watching his hair flowing too :) Great job!

My favorite part was the last bit with the two tunnels - your table is astonishingly fast and I love that he leaps into your arms - how much does he weigh?
Thanks! He is one speedy muppet :) LOL there seems to be a Savvy's Flowing Hair Fanclub starting!

I have never had a dog love the table so much LOL It's his favorite part of conformation shows too...the part where you jump onto the table. I'm pretty sure he believes that is the entire point of conformation shows and he will repeatedly jump on and off of the table and on and off of the judges chair if he has the chance. He never fails to entertain the judge for sure :) I think if they weren't judged on the table he wouldn't like it one bit!

He weighs right around 30lbs, smaller than the Belgians but definitely a medium sized dog.

Funny thing is...me and Whim totally didn't get that last part. This was Level 3, which Whim needs just one more leg for. The send in Level 4 was to the far end of the second tunnel. Which is where Whim went LOL So Savvy Q'd and Whim, who's in Excellent in AKC did not. Go figure!

Aleron

He looks AWESOME!!! So much fun to watch! I also loved your ending :D

I can't wait to see more videos of him. You guys rock!
Thanks! He loves the ending too :)

Hopefully many, many, many more to come for me and the muppet. He might get to go to a trial for his birthday!

Members online

No members online now.