AKC Eukanuba Championship in Orlando

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Is anyone going or been in the past? How is it? Good venue?

It's an indoor event and I'm considering going for the DockDogs event on Sunday.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
I've been in California. The show itself is very fun, I can't tell you about the grounds because I've never been to the one in Orlando. I wish I could though, Orlando is so fun! But, Fiona, Wesley, and I are going to California for their "family reunion" and a show, so I couldn't make both trips :( Pirate and Sadie have been qualified in the past, but now that they're making it a non-invitational, I worry that it will lose some of its "grandeur" status. I thought it was a huge honor to be invited, so I definitely think it "cheapens" it a bit..

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
But I'd have nothing to do down there! If I'm going to take time off work and sit in a car with someone for 16+ hours, it had better be because I'm taking my dog(s) somewhere to work on titles. ;)

Flyinsbt

But I'd have nothing to do down there! If I'm going to take time off work and sit in a car with someone for 16+ hours, it had better be because I'm taking my dog(s) somewhere to work on titles. ;)
That's a long drive. That's about how long the drive is for me to Long Beach, and I went there several times, but I sure wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been competing with a dog (or 2).

For Orlando, I'm flying.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Haha, true Leah.

Well, we're going no matter what the venue is like. Just got word that it's a Wild Card event for DockDogs. That means a chance to get a 2013 Worlds invite!

Members online

No members online now.