sad story

nancy2394

I wished I had never came across that link that was recently posted about the poor animals furs for jcrew. Anyway... I did not watch the graphic video, but I got enough info to know that it's wrong. Although I could never afford anything from jcrew I felt compelled to send them a piece of my mind even though it won't do a bit of good. It made me feel a little better. Here's what I emailed them:

I just want to say that I would NEVER purchase a single item from your company and plan to tell anyone and everyone I personally know not to either.... and I can tell my friends and family and it's not slander, it's merely my personal opinion and freedom of speech.. I am outraged that your company supports and purchases fur trades from china. You can't say you don't know what is going on over there with those poor animals. They had to endure a horrific death just so you can reap the benefit of their fur. How would you like it if one of your family pets was stolen from your yard only to be tortured and ultimately skinned alive feeling the most tremendous pain of their life and left there to die. Have you no shame or remorse for your role in this inhumane activity. I wonder how many sales you would make if you printed on the merchandise tag what kind of fur trim they were wearing and how it was obtained. Shame on all of you. You will have to answer for your own actions one day on your own judgement day and hopefully you will have enough sense to ask for forgiveness. God knows what you are doing and now anyone who has internet has access to all the horrible videos captured of those furs being obtained. I don't know how you can live in your own skin and sleep at night knowing you are participating in such a horrible thing all for the almighty dollar

Members online