i dont feed iams.. but i just love the commercials! :) home4theholidays

Dekka

Just try me..
Research and Development

(meaning they make great ads.. to bad the food sucks)

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
The best dog food commercial I've ever seen was one Iams ran a few years ago with the little girl and her Irish Setter (the girl and dog age together, with cute scenes along the way of the girl saying "C'mon Casey"). I cry every time I see that one and I'm not the emotional type. Their marketing people are experts!!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
if i didnt do research, to be honest. if i just got a dog, i DEFINITELY would be feeding pedigree or iams, or even beneful
they make the food sound so wonderful in the commercials

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I love these commercials... every time I see one I want to rush down to the shelter and adopt a dog! Too bad I don't have room or the finances right now to take on another one... :(

Boemy

*sniffle* Something in my eye . . .

The Iams cat one, man, that's a true to life reaction all right!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
the worst dog foods always have the BEST commercials lol
Are there good dog foods that have comercials? (Seroius question) We have country cable (so, like, 5 stations), and the only ones I ever see are the bad dog foods....

That first video always makes me go "awww!" no matter how many times I've seen it...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Are there good dog foods that have comercials? (Seroius question) We have country cable (so, like, 5 stations), and the only ones I ever see are the bad dog foods...
Not that I've seen...
It seems like, when it comes to premium foods, they spend a lot more money making a safe, healthy diet for dogs than appealing to people's emotions or having flashy bags/*ahem*lies/advertisements. And that's how it should be, people should not rely on what the TV tells them.

The pedigree commercials kill me - and I always think, GOD, they want to do this to us! It's nice that they push adoption, and they supposedly donate to shelters when people buy their food, but I would really truly respect them if they cared enough about dogs to make a high quality food for them... and to donate to shelters just because they do care, not as a marketing scheme.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
ive never seen a good food with a commercial

pedigree has the best commercials, dogs rule :) lol they seem to care about dogs soo much.. just not enough to make decent food lol

Members online

No members online now.