Excitement Pee or Not?

darkchild16

We are Home.
Yesterday-This morning when we were getting ready to leave for the lab to get blood work done Walker did his excitement pee thing. He hasnt done that since I got back and the only times he has is when he sees someone from the family for the first time in a LONG time. Could it be something else? There was no reason for him to do it this morning.

Today- Now i am worried he did it again this morning. I watched when he peed yesterday and it looked and seemed normal but why would he be peeing like that for no apparant reason? Some type of infection?

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I'd definitely have him checked out for an infection but it could just be excitement. I have two boys who do the excited pee thing but they don't do it all the time.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Reading all the books i have and stuff online I'm starting to think its just excitement pee. But why would he only do it in the morning when he hasnt had any water or anything since the last time he went? BUt all the symptoms are painful urination and it doesnt seem painful or more frequent. HMMMM

Members online

No members online now.