How I got Monty

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Monty is one of those dogs here i havent brought up its surprising infact because Monty is one of my favorites. Monty is also one of my adopted SH's here.

I got Monty three years ago when a friend who worked at a animal shelter said that they had a three year old completely untrained male Siberian Husky who was on his last days in the shelter.So I promised her i would come and look at him. When I did wow was i not surprised your average person was not interested in him. Monty was a large male husky running back and forth in his cage until a person walked by and then he would run up towards the front yapping his head off loudly. My friend told me that Monty was a yard kept pet with no traing whatsoever and had alot of energy to burn and got along great with other dogs and was really sweet. I told her i would probley adopt him if the house dogs got along with him since those are the dogs he would be around the most. And so I brought Hitch, Tracker and company to the shelter to meet and Monty and they got along famousely.

And so Monty came home with me and caught on rather quickly with ouse training (oh what time and patience will do :rolleyes: ). And so he grew into a strong healthy yet halph def (he always was since birth a product of bad breeding) dog. He is a swing dog and does his job well and also enjoys going on hikes at nature conservations. He's a special old guy and I love him to death.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i just love how you write about your dogs..and then i love your dogs too!

Saje

Island dweller
Me too. I wish I could spend some time watching you and your dogs. And playing with them.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol thanks you too lol. Saje that would be too neat to have you see my dogs lol Zeus would tackle you though lol.

Members online

No members online now.