What are you watching?

AliciaD

On second thought...
Torchwood is also great- it's like a spinoff of Doctor Who but following Captain Jack Harkness.

Lol, since no one has seconded Supernatural (surprising cause there are so many whovians on here and the fandoms tend to overlap) I will second Supernatural. It starts off with two estranged brothers who need to find their missing father and take up the family business "saving people, hunting things". It's supernatural, like the title and the characters are super cute. Unfortunately the characters aren't very diverse, but I really enjoy the plot and the fandom can be pretty big if you like being part of a fandom

I really love the idiot box, haha.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Just laughed through the first episode of the new season of Duck Dynasty. I blame the people at work for getting me hooked...

THIS!!! I just started watching but this is the best show LOL how did it only get one mention in this thread lol

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Yay - usually everyone I've talked to about it have never heard of Heartland :rofl1:
I love Heartland! I kind of wish it had followed the books more but I like the twist they put on it. Made it all their own.
The acting definitely has it's moments.. :rofl1: but I love the storyline, so.. Now just a waiting game until season 6? comes out.

Kootenay

I have kind of slowed down on watching stuff until the end of summer (I have a whole season of True Blood to catch up on!), but these are my favourite shows -

Game of Thrones
Shameless (US version, I haven't watched the UK one)
True Blood
Downton Abbey
Skins
Vampire Diaries (though I stopped watching it at some point...maybe someday I will catch up again)
Arrested Development

I'm currently watching Rizzoli & Isles and Graceland (current season), and Greys Anatomy and Private Practice (previous seasons on Prime). I'm planning on watching the current/new seasons of SVU, Chicago Fire, CSI, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, and Greys Anatomy when they start airing again.

Recommendations!
Farscape
Firefly
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice
Law & Order: SVU
Chicago Fire
CSI
NCIS
Rizzoli & Isles
Graceland

thehoundgirl

^ Chicago Fire isn't on Netflix but I LOVE that show.. you can watch full episodes of the 1st season on nbc.com, though! The 2nd season starts on my birthday which is September 24th! They will also have the 1st season out on DVD September 10th!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I watch too many shows. I won't list all of them for your sake

But I third/fourth Supernatural, it's a fun show, with lots of supernatural stuff
Teen Wolf is surprisingly good for being an MTV show with the title Teen Wolf, like, I really love the show.
I just watched all five seasons of Castle in about two weeks, and I'm a fan of it. (I actually started watching it just because I'd heard about the firefly references)
Which brings me to firefly
Also, Chicago Fire, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Friends, HIMYM, Pysch, and White Collar are all good

ETA: Night Vale isn't exactly a tv show, it's a podcast (I think that's what its called) and its good so far, but I've had a heard time following it because I suck at listening to shows

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
VAMPIRE DIARIES. Omgomgomgomg. In.Love. I can't wait for the 4th season to come on Netflix, I am currently re-watching the first 3 seasons. And the 5th season comes out on tv on/around my birthday! AHHH! So pumped. <3 OBSESSED with that show.

Also watching teen mom 3, dance moms, Tia & tamera, and was watching teen wolf, bates motel, and twisted but those are over. Also once upon a time, but did that already come back on tv? We got a new cable provider and never re-started recording them!! D,:

Dagwall

I watched or got caught up in a lot of series this summer with a combination of netflix and HBO go.

The Walking Dead
Downton Abby
Orange is the new Black
House of Cards
Game of Thrones
Arrested Development
Community

Show I love and am excited for premiers
Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order SVU
Parenthood
How I met your Mother
Modern Family
Parks and Rec

And another endorsement for Duck Dynasty. You don't want to like it but it's so funny and addicting you can't turn away haha.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I'm currently beyond obsessed with HBOgo. I've been marathoning Sex and the City and Big Love and Game of Thrones.

Where have you been all of my ever loving procrastinating life??

Dagwall

I'm currently beyond obsessed with HBOgo. I've been marathoning Sex and the City and Big Love and Game of Thrones.

Where have you been all of my ever loving procrastinating life??
Yep I love it. I need to go back and watch six feet under. I started watching the show when it first came on but then left for college and didn't have HBO. Never really got caught up, I would see a random episode here and there but have no clue what was going on since I'd missed so much in between. That may be my next marathon show haha. It'll have to be squeezed in quick now or wait for a bit, fall premiers are coming. *sqee*

Members online

No members online now.