I petsat last week for two cats and a Brittany, and here are some pics!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
The Brittany is Buster, and the cats are Homer and Lilly.

Buster is a special dog, and I am the only one who will agree to watch him. I suppose it goes back to what may be too much dog for one person is a great dog for another. I LIKE the fact that he's up your ass all the time, and I think its adorable that he wags not just his tail but his entire being when he's happy. And yeah some people would probably be put off by the fact that he has seizures sometimes and needs to be kept from getting too overly excited and has to have phenobarbital twice a day, but I don't see it as anything I can't handle. Buster is cuddly and adorable and actually pretty calm in the house.

Mister Adorable. Pay no attention to his missing eye. I can't remember whether he was born without it or whether there was an injury, but I do remember that he came from a puppy mill bust and his owners adopted him from the shelter. He is also, in all seriousness, slightly mentally retarded.

In these pics, he's begging for what I'm eating. I ate at the island because if you eat in a shorter chair, he WILL steal food from you.

Notice he moves closer.

And closer...

And closer!

Tried to ninja around the other way. Fail.

Feed me, I'm cuuuttee.

Homer likes to beg too.

Lilly mostly ignored me. Here she is in the window.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Homer on the couch.

Lilly has her sweet moments.

Hey! Don't forget about me!

Friends

Hey baby, join me on the couch for a snuggle? You know you want to.

C'mon, don't be shy.

That's all! :)

Members online

No members online now.