Having one of those days...

Paige

Let it be
I thought I lost my dog first thing this morning. Briggs then manages to poo outside his diaper, step in it and get it everywhere. After cleaning him up I could not find more diapers. I finally found where they were but he peed on the floor while I was looking. Then my cat keeps trying to steal Briggs' food and just climbed into the pantry by figuring out how to open the door and started eating the bread.

To top it all off it's raining and I can't find a coat for Briggs so it looks like we will be cooped up indoors today.

:(

I'm making myself a cup of tea so I don't go nutty and going to watch Winnie the Pooh with my kidlet.

edit to add Briggs also redecorated by throwing sunflower seeds all over my floor. They are all lucky they are so darn cute or I might just eat them for dinner.

ACooper

((((((HUGS)))))))) for the messy start to your day.

I will tell you though, I would trade you in a second! I would much rather be cleaning up toddler messes than dealing with a disgruntled 15 year old boy as I am at the moment........*sigh*

Paige

Let it be
If only I wasn't pregnant. :(

I love Briggs, Bandit and Brobee all as individuals but all three of them at once some days is like WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME? Well, the combo of Briggs and the cat. Bandit is my good kid and he very rarely does anything that bothers me. These other two hit their toddler stage at the same time. If that cat meows one more time I swear... I'm going to have to torture him with hugs.

Ahhh teenagers! My boyfriend is basically one. He left steak out on the counter over night and it funked up our whole house, left a dirty diaper in the clean laundry pile and just generally drives me nuts. He's basically a 15 yearold.

Paige

Let it be
I was a terrible teenager. I know my kids are going to pay me back for the hell I put my mother through.

ACooper

Well the girls were one thing, sneaky and such........but right now we are at the 'blame mom for everything' stage and I'm about the end of my rope with it.

Members online

No members online now.