The Amazing Brindle Chow!

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I guess I am feeling a bit "cheeky" tonight!! lol I brought Leo to the vet today to get his 2nd set of shots. The vet told me we were doing a great job of socializing him. He had never seen her before and he let her do any old thing she wanted to to him. I can't believe we have had him for 4 weeks already! Anyway, I took this picture a few days ago and thought I would share it with you. Enjoy!!

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
Well, according to his pedigree he is a purebred, but many people here would beg to differ! He isn't a typical chow color, in fact I have only found one person that told me he has seen a chow like Leo before. He is from Britain and said the puppy he saw similar to Leo turned into a dark red as an adult. Only time will tell!

Blue- Well, I don't notice a lot of eating, but he has gained 4 pounds since we got him, so I guess he is doing alright! I changed his food to Inova puppy and mix it with the Inova canned and he seems to think that is ok. I think he keeps eating the cat food and that is why he won't eat his! Little sneak!

I never realized how fast puppies grow! He seems to get bigger every day!!!

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
No, I can't show him. He is not the Chow standard. Even if he was, I just don't have the time or energy (I have 3 kids that take care of THAT!! lol).

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
awww he is sooo cute! I think CHOWS are great pets, if socializated alot when young but they still end up being great pets!
Dallas seems to be getting bigger and bigger and darker and darker everyday as well.

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
Yes, Leo's "mane" is growing longer everyday!! Usually when I bring him out, people ask me if he is a bear! (Ok, I live in Alaska, so that could be a fair question!!, lol)

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
hahaha yes it is a fair question..I most likely would ask the same question if I saw him, but he's so cute!!!

kitcatak

Chow Chow Lover
Well, he isn't supposed to BE brindle. He is a fluke! That is ok though, he is MY fluke and I love him. I have shown his picture to a few breeders and everyone is curious to see what he looks like when he grows up!

Old Dog

Ol'Dogger
He is the same color as my bully mix. He is really pretty. Just think how special he is and obviously a happy well adjusted boy. keep up the good work and pics.

Members online

No members online now.